Canada Digital Adoption Program
Take Your Business To The Next Level
更多詳情Official Grant Information
In Budget 2021, the Government of Canada announced the $4 billion Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) to help get your business online, give your e-commerce presence a boost or help digitalize your business’s operations. CDAP provides funding and support to businesses, as well as training and work opportunities for young Canadians.
Don't Be left Out...The digital shift is unavoidable, with more than 95% of Canadians having access to internet at home, and more than 82% using the internet to conduct business, such as shopping online etc. Companies that do not have a digital presence, or who have a digital presence that is not optimized for mobile, accessibility, or conversion are behind the curve!
- Fortunately, the Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) is a $4-billion venture to help businesses get online.
- From designing a brand new website, investing in search engine optimization (SEO), or adding an e-commerce component to your existing website, the CDAP can be your funding source.
- Small business can apply for the “Grow Your Business Online” grant worth up to $2,400, to be used for everything from digital services like SEO and social media to offsetting subscription costs for an e-commerce platform like Shopify or dipping your toes into online advertising through Google Ads or Meta.
- Businesses with fewer than 500 employees and revenue between $500,000 to $100-million can apply for a “Boost Your Business Technology” grant worth up to $15,000 to invest in digital transformation. This encapsulates everything from digitizing inventory control to implementing conversion-rate-optimization (CRO) improvements.
- To discuss digital adoption and how these initiatives can help your business shift and thrive online, reach out to us (TPCL) today for a fully customized strategy and guidance on how to apply!